Andy Beal about Reputation Management and Transparency – Interviewed by Martin Brossman
Click on the > to hear this show.
51.15 min. long high quality stereo – File size 48 meg.
Key topics of this podcast:
- What does Transparency in Business mean?
- Dealing with a reputation assault on the web
- Transparency and how it serves Small Business
- Trackur.com vs Google Alerts
- His book: Radically Transparent: Monitoring and Managing Reputations Online
- More about Andy Beal, his work and his views of the future
Learn more about Andy Beal and Trackur at:
Special thanks to Pat Howlett http://www.insideareacodes.com/
Contact us about this show and future shows you would like to hear at: Martin@CoachingSupport.com – (919) 847-4757.
Connect with Martin on-line at www.ProNetworkingOnLine.com
See the new book on Social Media and Business on Twitter at:
Show number: 09242009 from Inquire On-Line www.InquireOnLine.info
© 2009 – Martin Brossman & Inquire On-Line
Short URL of this podcast: http://bit.ly/andybeal
This entry was posted on Monday, August 24th, 2009 at 11:35 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Tags: "Inquire On-line", "Martin Brossman", Andy Beal, Marketing Pilgrim, Pro Networking On-line, Radically Transparent, Reputation Management, Trackur, Transparency
Posted in: Blogs, Business Networking, Linkedin, Management, Marketing, Reputation Management, Transparency